Friday, July 22, 2011

sc2 strats for n00bs!!1

Hi!  My friend, Will, and I are Starcraft 2 n00bs.  We've been sending each other tips and links to videos/web sites on basic Starcraft 2 strategy and it occurred to me that it might be helpful for other n00bs out there to watch us stumble our way slowly out of the bronze league and follow along as we learn and practice basic strategies.

In fact, just today I had a player ask me for advice for the first time on how to improve his play.  As a fellow n00b, I honestly had no idea how to help him -- but I know who did.  It would've been awesome to been able to forward him to this site chock full of gosu wisdom.

I hope you find this compilation useful and special thanks to all those whose strategies and videos we'll be linking to -- you make the Starcraft 2 world go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment